Healthy Pasta: Fresh, All-Natural, And Made from Scratch
Healthy Italian Pasta Delivered to Your Door
Healthy pasta recipes are everywhere, and the art of making fresh pasta dishes with homemade ingredients dates back to many centuries ago. Originally invented in Italy, healthy pasta is a great alternative to traditional recipes based on whole grain. However, the real challenge is that healthy pasta recipes take some time to prepare.
In times when everyone is trying to find a healthy alternative to a traditional recipe, fresh pasta dishes are in the spotlight. The chewy food is even more exquisite when it’s homemade, and its deliciousness continues when you add extra ingredients like tomato sauce and grated parmesan.
The real benefit of healthy pasta is that there is:
- No added sugar
- No salt
- No artificial colors
- No preservatives
Instead, you get a healthy dose of protein and fiber. Perfect for restaurants, catering businesses, clubs, and hotels in Treasure Coast and Southeast Florida, we offer both egg-based and vegan pasta made with 100% semolina flour, as well as gluten-free pasta made with garbanzo bean flour.
The Best Alternative to Finding a Pasta Mentor
When you buy your fresh pasta from Garden of Esther, you can forget about finding a pasta mentor and discover the easiest way to get fresh and healthy pasta that is made from scratch every week. Our pasta experts have perfected the taste of many homemade pasta recipes, giving you the perfect Italian pasta with a healthy twist.
Food trends are changing, and the popularity of whole-wheat, gluten-free, and vegan pasta recipes has substantially increased over the past couple of years. Whether you want to promote new dishes for your clients or offer more food choices for those with dietary restrictions, you’ll find everything you need at Garden of Esther.
5 Reasons to Consider Healthy Pasta for Your Clients
We all know that fresh pasta appeals to a wide range of people in Florida, regardless of their lifestyle or age group. However, many ignore or limit their wheat pasta intake only because it is high in carbohydrates. Healthy pasta options have emerged as a great alternative, and the reasons to consider them include the following:
- It supports a healthy diet: Fresh, healthy pasta is lower in carbohydrates and high in fiber and protein, giving people a good source of energy and supporting any diet.
- A “healthy” comfort food: For many, pasta dishes are comfort food and a way to fill up their stomach and curb their desire for food for a long time. With healthy and fresh pasta, people can achieve the same, minus the extra pounds. High-fiber fresh pasta will keep your patrons full longer. In turn, healthy pasta can help people lose weight and enjoy their favorite meal without making a sacrifice.
- It's customizable: We offer a wide range of fresh pasta flavor and shape options at Garden of Esther and continually develop new varieties. We are well-equipped to help you make most of our made-to-order pasta products – customized to your specifications.
- It’s versatile: You can serve homemade pasta as a starter, a side dish, or as the main course meal. There are plenty of healthy pasta recipes to experiment with and make most of this great recipe.
- There are so many shapes: From classic rigatoni and spaghetti to the popular bucatini, fusilli, and pappardelle, you can get the best gluten-free, vegan, and egg-based healthy pasta varieties in all shapes and colors.
Healthy Eating: Changing Eating Habits
The foods that we eat affect our health and risk for certain diseases. Nowadays, many trends are changing, and the eating habits of Americans are changing, too. Healthier food choices are more and more available, and chefs are constantly looking for alternatives that taste better, are more nutritious, and give people a new perspective on their favorite meals.
With the healthy pasta options that we offer at Garden of Esther, you can never go wrong. Our fresh pasta is homemade, high in protein, made with 100% semolina flour or gluten-free (made with garbanzo bean flour). We offer many flavors, including curry, spirulina, turmeric, spinach – and each of these guarantees to win the hearts of your hungry clients.
If you want to learn more about our homemade egg pasta, naturally flavored vegan pasta, gluten-free pasta, or have a special request, feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 772-382-9888. Garden of Esther is based in Vero Beach, Florida, but we deliver all along the Treasure Coast and Southeast Florida, from Melbourne to Miami.