Garden Of Esther Fresh Pasta, Rigatoni
Garden Of Esther's fresh pasta in rigatoni shape is one of our most popular egg-based, traditional pasta.
We recommend serving Garden Of Esther rigatoni with spicy tomato sauce, or for a lighter fare, pair this with olive oil, fresh herbs, sundried tomatoes, and artichoke hearts. Round it out with crusty bread and a Mediterranean side salad.
This particular pasta shape also pairs well with a Bolognese sauce or Joy's Gourmet Fra Diavolo sauce. Add your favorite protein and top it with a good amount of Parmesan-Reggiano cheese and fresh basil. So simple yet such a delicious meal for you and your loved ones to enjoy.
Nt. Wt. 10oz (serves 2)
Garden Of Esther fresh pasta does not contain any salt, preservatives, or artificial flavoring.
Ingredients: Semolina flour, water, and eggs
Contains: Wheat and eggs
Cooking Instructions: Drop fresh pasta into salted boiling water for 2-3 minutes until al dente.
Pairs Well With:
- Cucina Antica's Spicy Arrabbiata sauce
- Joy's Gourmet Fra Diavolo sauce
- Zucchi Extra Virgin Olive Oil with chili
- Bella Sun Luci Sun-Dried Tomato Halves with Italian Herbs in Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Coelsanus Grilled Artichokes Hearts in Sunflower Oil
- La Valle Roasted Artichoke Hearts In Oil