Arrigoni Cheese, Taleggio D.O.P
*cut to order
Taleggio has been on plates of Italians since the time of the Caesars. It pairs well with fruit, smeared on bread alone or with spices and tomato on bruschetta. Its consistency allows it to melt well for use on pasta, risotto, or on polenta.
Texture: Semi-soft, creamy
Flavor: Sweet taste, buttery, and very aromatic in the matured product.
Ingredients: 100% Cow's Milk, salt, rennet.
Aged: 35 days minumum
Consistency: Fondant under the rind, more firm and friable in the center.
- 2018 Gold medal at World Cheese Awards of Bergen (NO)
- 2017 – Silver medal in the category “International Cheese” at Nantwich awards (UK)
- 2016 – Silver medal at World Cheese Awards of San Sebastian (ES)
- 2015 – Medaglia Silver al World Cheese Awards di Birmingham (UK)
- 2014 – For Gambero Rosso magazine Taleggio Arrigoni is the best Taleggio of the market.