Basso Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Gift Set, Limited Edition, 5 Italian Regions, 5 bottles, 3.38oz each
Explore A Different Taste from 5 Italian Regions; Ravece, Nocellara, Oliarola, Cortina, and Carolea with this limited edition gift set. Each Cold Press Olive Oil Bottle 250ml bottle is naturally infused with Italian-grown spices!
A gift everyone will love. Great for a corporate giveaway, friends, family, and foodies.
Treat yourself to a simple way to create nourishing meals with 5 different olive oil tastes imported straight from Italy.
The 5 Unique Olive Oil Flavors?
1. Ravece: From the Campania, Avellino Province. This olive oil has a slightly herbaceous aroma and strong green tomato, artichoke, and tomato leaf notes.
2. Nocellara: From Sicily. This olive oil is quite complex, presenting fresh vegetal notes, tomatoes, and herbs. Its bitter and spicy notes are of medium-high and persistent intensity.
3. Oliarola: From Puglia, Bari Provence. This olive oil has a bitter and spicy taste and is embellished with pleasant sweet almond tones. Produced from Ogliarola olives.
4. Cortina: Imported from Puglia, North Barese. This olive oil has a bitter and spicy intense taste, typical of this variety, and it is accompanied by pleasant artichoke or bitter vegetable notes.
5. Carolea: Imported from Calabria, Cosenza e Catanzaro. This olive oil is harmonious at the taste, with a bitter, spicy, and balanced flavor and with sweet almond tones.
Basso-infused extra virgin olive oil is a uniquely delicious addition to any dish or recipe and is perfect for Garden Of Esther fresh pasta, marinades, bread, or grilled meats. Drizzle it on top of your salad, vegetables, or toasted bread for a quick and healthy snack. Our extra virgin olive oil is also great for cooking dishes like stir-fry and sautéed vegetables. Great oils are not only flavor-packed condiments but also work as a fantastic base for whatever you are cooking.