We cut and wrap this by hand.
Enjoy BelGioioso's Artigiano Vino Rosso cheese by adding it to salads or pasta.
- Cheese Texture: Semi-firm with granular bits
- Flavor: Sweet, nutty with a hint of red wine
- Appearance: Granular, flavored rind
- Milk Source: Cow’s milk; rBST free Aging: 6 months
- Ingredients: Artigiano® cheese (cultured milk, salt, enzymes), red wine blend.
In the endless pursuit of perfection, Gianni Toffolon, our original Master Cheesemaker, is always tinkering with combinations of flavors and textures in an attempt to create the next great cheese. La Bottega di BelGioioso’s Artigiano is that cheese. Grounded in tradition with an eye toward the future, Artigiano is crafted using homegrown cultures that have been developed over decades to achieve a flavor palette all its own. Pleasantly nutty and sweet, Artigiano is mixed in small batches and cured using proprietary, artisanal methods to achieve its delicate crystalline texture.